Preventice offers an efficient electronic medical record (EMR) integrated data management system with discrete data — whether eStart, unidirectional or bidirectional — to create the best fit with your EMR system.
BodyGuardian™ remote cardiac monitor EMR integrations
Our data management system integrates with your EMR to:
- Reduce hospital length of stay
- Improve document quality
- Generate substantial dollar savings
- Provides better time management for nurses’
- Reduce lab tests and drug costs
Cost-effective data management
You are only responsible for any licensing required by your EMR provider. We work with your team to optimize the integration.
Our activities follow HIPAA, HITECH, SOC2, security (encryption, visibility, scalability), and HL7 interchange guidelines.
- GE Muse™
- Tell us what you need and how you want us to interact with your personnel.
- Personalized report transfer to your EMR or file server with optional electronic signature.
- Send enrollment information directly to Preventice or utilize another method.
Need more help?
Get in touch with the customer support team at Preventice.
1. Definition of interoperability approved by the HIMSS board of directors April 5, 2013 https://www.himss.org/sites/hde/files/FileDownloads/2014-02-11-InteroperabilityDefinitionPage.pdf
2. HIMSS Analytics and Advisory Board Company survey of EMRAM Stage 6 and 7 hospitals, 2011 Epic® is a registered trademark of Epic Systems Corporation. Allscripts® is a registered trademark of Allscripts Healthcare, LLC. athenaHealth® is a registered trademark of athenahealth, Inc. Cerner® is a registered trademark of Cerner Innovations, Inc. GE is a trademark of GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY. ECLINICALWORKS is a trademark of eClinicalWorks LLC. nextgen® is a registered trademark of NextGen Product Solutions. OnBase® is a registered trademark of Hyland Software, Inc. MEDITECH is a trademark of QUADRANT EPP AG.