Near-real-time data transmission
When patients can sweat, shower, and even swim wearing their cardiac monitor, they’re more likely to comply with doctors’ orders. Near-real-time MCT (mobile cardiac telemetry) means physicians can receive rapid alerts of arrhythmia incidents.
Improved patient compliance
- Smaller monitor size means greater comfort
- Skin preparation without abrasion or alcohol
- Fully waterproof and submersible
- Repositionable with multiple placement options
Want more information?
Remote beat-to-beat ECG monitoring
Cloud-based ECG Insight™ offers you near-real-time data during and after monitoring.
- See all rhythms in near-real-time while the patient is wearing the heart monitor
- Receive actionable, timely information via remote telemetry
- Improve patient compliance and enable timely follow-up care
Remote monitoring and management
- Remote home hookup reduces exposure risks to patients, family, and clinical staff
- Remote clinical evaluation and consultation for greater convenience
- Remote diagnostic yield with full beat-to-beat data
|Dimensions||MINI EL: 59 x 30 x 13 mm, MINI: 48 x 29 x 12 mm|
|Weight||MINI EL: 22 grams, MINI: 18 grams|
|Ingress protection rating||IP67|
|Operating temperature||+0°C to +45°C|
|Operating humidity||Relative humidity range of 15% to 90%, non-condensing|
|Storage temperature||(Based on battery specifications): 1-month storage: -20°C to +60°C / 3-month storage: -20°C to +45 °C / 12-month storage: -20°C to +25°C|
|Battery charger power requirement||110-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Battery capacity||450 mAh|
|Battery characteristics||3.7 V Rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Memory capacity||4.0 GB (30+ days of monitoring data)|
|Sampling rate||125/250/500/1000 Hz|
|Channels||Single or Multiple (3 leads)|
|Input Dynamic range||[-400, 400] mV|
|Input Offset dynamic||[-400, 400] mV|
|Sample rate||25/100 Hz|
|Digital resolution||12 bit|
Simple patient instructions
Plain-language manual gives patients the confidence to set up a cardiac monitor delivered to the home.
510K clearance information
BodyGuardian™ MINI has received 510k clearance - K182030 and CE mark for pediatric and adult patients.
Boston Scientific’s LUX-Dx™ ICM System
For remote monitoring beyond 30 days, Boston Scientific’s LUX-Dx ICM System offers long-term cardiac monitoring up to 3 years.
Need more help?
Get in touch with the customer support team at Preventice.