BodyGuardian® 360 is a customizable, cloud-based platform and electronic health record integrated software, that aggregates patients’ data across electronic health records, labs and remote surveillance devices, including the BodyGuardian® Heart Remote Monitoring System.
BodyGuardian® 360 is a cardiac-specific dashboard that captures discrete data elements sourced from EMR and other multiple wearable devices (i.e. weight scale, glucometer, heart rate monitor, blood pressure cuff and pulse oximeter).
THE MOST COMMON CHRONIC DISEASES HAVE A CARDIAC FOCUS
Six chronic conditions recognized by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for chronic care management (CCM) patient eligibility have a cardiac focus. Stroke and heart failure rank as two of the costliest chronic disease states to manage.
Implementing chronic care management can improve patient care, increase patient satisfaction, and set you up for success under MACRA/MIPs4. CMS provides reimbursement for your time spent managing qualified chronic care enrolled patients: 20 minutes, per month, per patient5.
CMS data shows that two thirds of people on Medicare have two or more chronic conditions.
CHRONIC CARE MANAGEMENT
Chronic care management is a critical component of care that contributes to better outcomes and higher patient satisfaction.
Can be made for services to consenting patients with two or more chronic conditions, that place the patient at significant risk of death, acute exacerbation, decompensation or functional decline.
IMPROVE AND STANDARDIZE PATIENT CARE
Monitor the status of your chronic patients
Quickly identify non-compliant patients
Pro-actively engage patients
Standardize clinical and diagnostic tools
Identify poorly trending patients
CONNECTING PATIENTS, CLINICIANS AND HOSPITALS
BY AUTOMATING CCM YOU CAN PROVIDE BETTER CARE AND REDUCE HOSPITALIZATIONS
- Chronic Care Management (CCM)
- Remote Patient Management (RPM)
- Transitional Care Management (TCM)
- Bundled Payments for Care Improvement – Advanced (BPCI Advanced)
Streamline population health analytics to support MACRA and MIPS optimization
Incorporates various patient communications capabilities like secure chat or video, text and voice over internet phone, right from within the dashboard
GET REIMBURSED FOR THE SERVICES YOU MAY ALREADY BE PROVIDING
CCM CPT CODE AND MEDICARE REIMBURSEMENT6
- Chronic Conditions Chartbook: 2013 Edition, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, https://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Statistics-Trends-and-Reports/Chronic-Conditions/2012ChartBook.html
- Total N. of Medicare Beneficiaries, Kaiser Family Foundation http://kff.org/medicare/state-indicator/total-medicare-beneficiaries/
- 2010 Census Shows 65 and Older Population Growing Faster Than Total U.S. Population, United States Census Bureau https://www. census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/2010_census/cb11-cn192.html.
- The Merit-based Incentive Payment System: Quality Performance Category” CMS. https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/Value-Based-Programs/MACRA-MIPS-and-APMs/Quality-Performance-Category-training-slide-deck.pdf
- CMS Chronic Care Management Services https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Medicare-Learning-Network-MLN/MLNProducts/Downloads/ChronicCareManagement.pdf6. CCM Chronic Care Management Services ICN 909188 December 2016. https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Medicare-Learning-Network-MLN/MLNProducts/Downloads/ChronicCareManagement.pdf